Wednesday, October 8, 2014

For Helen

I can now share what I made for Helen as part of the F.H.F.S.
The theme was dots or spots.


First I made this bag organiser.  I can never find anything in the bottom
of my bag - I really ought to make myself one.


It has so many 'spots' to hold things - it is a very clever design.


Next up i made Helen a hoop that has pockets for her 
to hang in her sewing space to help her again
organise and have things at easy reach.


I then decided to use my new pattern that I received
 from my friend Debra.  She's very clever!


The pattern was quick and easy.  it wasn't a lined bag,
but I decided to put a lining in.


I think it is a good size for shopping and throwing in those little extras you buy.


 Even better, it's soft and small enough to live at the bottom of your everyday
handbag for when you do need a shopping bag.


I really enjoyed making for Helen in this swap.
Thanks Helen for letting me use your photos of the
2 organisers because as usual,
I forgot!

7 comments:

  1. Your partner should be totally thrilled with that gorgeous parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Clair I love all my spotty gifts and the bag is all ready hanging near the door for my next shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts Claire. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made some beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spotty gifts are gorgeous.....love the bag....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the goodies you made for Helen.... such fun...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.