Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Promised

Myself to keep up with it
and to not get behind.

That each month I would be on top of it...


I'm thinking that I might need to get a wriggle on.


There was a parcel waiting for me when I got home yesterday.


Inside was block 3.


I'm loving the colours and glad I chose
to do the "French" version.
I think it will look lovely in my new house...
one day.


And this is my progress on block 2.
Think I need to stitch more.
Wonder if it could stitch and teach???

8 comments:

  1. Looking good, but look at all the fun you would miss out on .....,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember some progress is better than no progress. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be awesome in your new house Clairebear.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking lovely. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to be a gorgeous quilt! Love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blocks - you can definitely stitch and teach - surely there can be exames every week?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.