Sunday, May 11, 2014

Growth and Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
to all the Mums out there;
those that have gone before us 
and those that are yet to be.



This is the card that I received from my youngest - he has special needs.
For a long, long time he would
only ever use one colour when creating.
Now he has used 3 - that's growth for this kid.
I'm not sure why there is a devil on the card,
but he assures me that it is a picture of a devil.
Who cares - I love it!

So where ever you are and whoever you share your day with, enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great day too Claire...
    Great card your little Bear has created for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so wonderful. Definitely made with love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. home made cards are the best...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.