Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Update

Ages and ages ago - or so it feels,
I blogged about a story that had moved me to tears.

It was the story of Phoebe.

I have been in touch with her Mum, Julia
and made the foundation some quilts to 
pass on to other kids with heart issues.

I offered to help out and Julia asked me to 
finish off a quilt top she had.


The whole family helped me to pin it altogether
before I quilted it.

I was pleased to finish it and send it back to Julia in time for
Phoebe's anniversary.

I forgot to take a photo of it before I sent it to Julia


This is it all finished.
I did a swirly meandering stipple all over.
I was happy with the way it turned out and I'm sure
some little person is going to love snuggling with this.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job of quilting on the bright happy quilt for a special someone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very generous of you to quilt this one. A kind heart for sure. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very generous of you to quilt this one. A kind heart for sure. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.