Sunday, October 20, 2013

Poor poor me...

If you have been following my blog for any amount of time you would know that I
almost never put my own photo on here.
today is an exception

LOOK


I am at the end of my tether.
My eyes are driving me insane.
They are itchy, swollen and red.
I can't use my normal moisturiser at the moment as it stings.
The only thing I can use is pawpaw ointment but it doesn't do anything.


The sneezing, running nose, and other symptoms I can cope with,
but I want to rip my eyes out of my head.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what will help?
I'm taking 2 different types of hay-fever tablets but as
you can see, they really aren't helping.

I would appreciate any advice.

7 comments:

  1. Claire i use the stuff from the chemist you get for conjunctivitis that works for me its called Chlorsig,i was told that the infection builds up and when it is real bad you get it in the eyes because everything else is clogged up ,anyway it works well for me i have only had it this bad twice that i have had to do this and it has worked both times,good luck with whatever you decide to do.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Claire, I don't have any remedies. I just hope Shez's suggestion will help and you will be on the mend soon. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Phernergan (spelling might be wrong) go for the strongest one but watch out as it can make you drowsy. I'd recommend starting them at 3.30 on Friday then one every day. For a couple of years they were the only thing that would work for me. I'm lucky this year as I haven't needed to revert to them yet. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor you. I can't help with remedies though. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also suffering but not as bad as you. Hope the above suggestions work for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope some of the above remedies work for you Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am suffering too...but not as bad as you...chlorsig sounds like a good idea, but I think you need a script! Feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.