Thursday, August 29, 2013

How did I...

end up with a 15 year old son?
Wasn't he just running around in nappies
and smearing stuff with his chubby little hands
the other day?
Apparently maturity does not kick-in at 15 for boys, lol.


In our family the birthday person gets to choose what 
we have for dinner - we ended up at
the Green Olive, a family restaurant here.


There was cake.


I almost got a good photo...


Then the photo-bombing started.


As did the silly face pulling.
I'm sure just to try and razz me up, but it didn't 
as it was all in good fun,
besides I told them the pics were going here!

I love it when I can still one up them!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son. I know, where does the time go? My eldest is now 25 and my youngest will be 21 in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,happy birthday to your young man Claire bear,sounds like a fun night out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Looks like Lewis had a great time. They will one day learn that posing for a sensible photo would have been a better option. I am collecting quite a stack for the kids 21st parties :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Looks like Lewis had a great time. They will one day learn that posing for a sensible photo would have been a better option. I am collecting quite a stack for the kids 21st parties :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Mind you Claire there are some that still haven't grown up at the age of 53 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, my son just turned 17. He got to choose dinner too. Happy birthday Mr 15

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.