Friday, January 25, 2013

1 Xmas item a month

 
Pins and Whiskers runs this program and I decided to join this year in an effort to try and balance things out.  I want to be more prepared for Christmas this year instead of that awful mad rush.  I need to be more structured in the things I make and this along with Birthday love stash is helping me with that.

So my 2 Christmas makes for January are…

        002003
 
I just need to put Rudolph’s eye on and attach hanging ribbon to both.  Rudolph was so easy to make, think he might be something that I can mass produce without becoming too bored.

6 comments:

  1. 2 lovely finishes Claire,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ornaments :) You could soon have a whole herd of reindeer.
    Welcome to our group and thankyou for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ornaments..and Rudolph is rather cute too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those reindeer make for very cute decorations. Lovely button ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.