Monday, December 24, 2012

Late blogger...

Well I have been a tad busy with the end of school and then trying to get all my shopping done and things organised for tomorrow - being Christmas and all...

Any way, my swap to Carol in the Mrs Martin's angel swap was sent and received as was mine from Carol and boy oh boy did she spoil me.


It was all just so beautiful and I was blown away that Carol had gone to so much trouble for me.  She did very kindly put in some lollies for the kids but surprisingly they did not make it into the photo shoot - shocking!














So these are the things I sent to Carol - I added some extra lollies for her grand kids - hope they enjoy them and I had to make a stocking for Carol's husband, Gus.

You can head over to Mrs. Martin's blog and have a look at all the wonderful things that have been sent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.