Monday, December 24, 2012

Graduation

Oh boy am I the W.O.R.S.T. mother in the world...baby bear #2 graduated from Primary School on the 13/12/2012 and I'm only just now getting around to going through the photos.


 Before we left - a very excited and nervous young lady...amazing what soap, water, a dress and a hairdresser can do!

At the church, waiting for the ceremony to start - butterflies building in her stomach...

 
 
She read with poise and grace.  I was blown away by how grown up she is...had a glimpse at her recent interview for Secondary School, she is becoming one cool, competent young lady...


Watching and listening as awards and certificates were handed out - never once being distracted by all the noise and clapping the successes of her fellow class mates.


At dinner - such a lovely creature, almost a little princess and I have to say that I loved her choice of hairdo.  It suited her dress - mind you that dress was below her knee when I bought it 6 weeks ago and now it is well above her knee.  Not the best time for a massive growth spurt, lol.


Hanging with her bestie before the dancing begins...


Dancing with her Dad, who could not get over how beautiful his little girl was or how amazing she is...we were both blown away by her.


A special Father-daughter moment...makes me think of what her wedding day may look like when they dance together...


Ah the Nutbush - it has driven me almost insane for the past few weeks, 'dance with me Mum; she would call, over and over and over and over...


A lovely photo of 2 normally wild girls who just looked gorgeous on the night!


A bit of a group shot but with only a handful of the kids and then like all good times, it was time to go home...

It's hard to believe that she has finished Primary School and is moving onto the next stage of her education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.