Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas gifts

I am very lucky to work with some very lovely, supportive, funny and incredible ladies in my team.  I wanted to make them all something for Christmas this year and decided that I could whip up some of the aprons I did for the Mother's Day stall that were a hit.
 
As usual I was in such a rush to get them finished and wrapped and to work that I forgot to take photos of them all before I gave them away.  Thankfully Brenda was obliging and modelled for a picture and sent it to me.
 
She has not taken her apron off for 2 days - she wore it at work the day I gave it to her and then the next day while at home baking and preparing for Christmas.
 
It took her a while to figure out that it was adjustable and not for a very big necked person...thanks for the pic Bren and for being such a good sport!
 


1 comment:

  1. what a lovely idea for gifts Claire,merry xmas to you and your family.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.