Friday, February 24, 2012

Slowness

Oh dear, where has February gone?  More to the point, what sewing have I done?  None...I miss it and hopefully this weekend I will be able to sit at my machine and get something done.  For the first time in about 6 weeks I purposefully did not bring home any school work.  I am determined to get something done so that I can post it before the end of February - the last thing I want is to fail in my attempt to complete OPAM this year.
I did manage to finish the Rosalie Quinlan stitchery I started last month but can't claim it as a OPAM finish as its not fully complete.  I just cant decide what to do with it now.  Do I frame it, do I mount it on canvas or do I turn it into a pillow?  Decisions, decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.