Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A change is as good as a holiday...

So the saying goes...

However I think I beg to differ.

You see, my ironing board cover looked like this.  It was old, tired, stained, brown and well, let's face it...U.G.L.Y.  Super ugly in fact.

So I decided to whip up a brand spanking new cover.


Delightfully dotty but apart from 2 of the cubs saying ohhh and ahhh, nothing else changed!

The ironing was not miraculously done by a bear cub 1, 2 or 3.  Nope it was me...while Beauty and the Beast was on - ah I love Walt Disney movies.

So I don't think the change in ironing board covers is anywhere near equivalent of a holiday, despite the change from drab to fab being very welcomed.

Oh and I put a layer of Insul-bright in under the foam and wool padding (freshly washed and smelling oh so clean) and I think it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.