Friday, January 6, 2012

W.I.P. or U.F.O.?

Not sure which category this falls into but I bought the pattern and kit on my trip to Canada in September of last year from here and I was more than both happy and impressed with the service.  I bought quite a bit of stuff and was given a lovely discount seeing as I was never going to become a regular customer able to use their discount card.  If you live in Canada I can highly recommend you visit this delightful shop.



One of my goals this year is to become more proficient with free motion quilting.  I have stippling down to a fine art and I can sew a pretty mean swirl but when it comes to using stencils and straighter lines...well I've got my 'L' plates on.  I'm going to continue with this pattern and despite my stitches being uneven and wonky, well it's all character building and what makes a quilt 'charming' really.
But I have discovered this and am getting loads of helpful tips and advice, so if you haven't already had a look, hop on over there and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.